Monday, July 24, 2006

where i work

Here are a few photos of where I work...

This is a photo of me punching in at the beginning of my shift.

This is the teaching area. We sit in these cubicles with a maximum of four students. It can get pretty loud sometimes on busy days but we make due.

This was taken at Mister Donut where I usually go for coffee in the mornings.

It looks like Matt and I might be moving to Naha, Okinawa in the fall. We’re crossing our fingers!
listening to the sweet sweet hum of our air conditioning unit.

2 Comments:

Blogger msflowerlegs said...

oh, ouch, those wooden chairs sure do look uncomfortable. will they be paying for your chiropractor bills?

Monday, 14 August, 2006  
Blogger Delphine Roussel said...

yeah, they're pretty brutal. i've never had so much back pain in my life. i sleep on the floor, i teach in these terrible chairs and my kitchen sink goes up to my knees.

Monday, 14 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home