Thursday, May 11, 2006

beck's soundtrack


i'm sitting in a coffee shop chain called beck's fueling up for my 2pm private lesson and the soundtrack to this little pause in the day is really rather interesting. i took my first sip of 'american coffee' to lou reed and the velvet underground and my last sip to "jesus christ superstar do you think you're what they say you are?". i'm now listening to the original, non moulin rouge version of lady marmalade...it may be too early in the day for this...any day.

a suave business man is sitting behind me desperately trying to suck every last drop of his iced coffee through a straw. he’s creating a racket but every so often he stops to take a drag off of his lark-brand cigarette.

i wonder what song will accompany my grand exit...here it comes...ah tears of a clown. the caffeine has settled in, i'm now going to twirl my umbrella and skip on down to the platform.




1 Comments:

Blogger msflowerlegs said...

i love the random soundtrack to your life!

Thursday, 11 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home