Tuesday, March 13, 2007

back on line

Sorry for the long pause. We lost our free internet back in January and finally got some wireless hooked up yesterday.

Well, my time working here in Japan has paid off. I finally got my baby a couple of weeks ago and she’s so sweet. I especially love shooting from the hip. I’ve never had the luxury of an auto focus camera so I’m having so much fun.

7 more weeks of work and I can kiss my job goodbye. I’m a little nervous about what I’m going to do when I get home but hopefully I’ll find something quickly…but not too quickly. Our sense of time has been so bizarre as of late. The days are long but the weeks are fast. Summer is teasing us here and there, we caught ourselves some sunburns whilst whale watching with our friend Sao a few weeks ago but nowadays our cheeks are rosy due to more chilly temperatures.

This is my private student Yoshiko. I go to her place once a week where she serves me tea and mochie and we chat about current events. She's wonderful to hang out with.

Here's a pic taken inside a noodle shop we like going to...


I’ve posted a few pics on my flickr site so check em out when you get a
chance.

Xo

D

Listening to Air – Pocket Symphony

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi D, glad to see you both back online.now concerning pic taken in noodle shop! if its a place you like to go too,then why do you both look so unhappy? love to you bothxxlorraine

Wednesday, 14 March, 2007  
Blogger Delphine Roussel said...

we're trying to pose like super models.

Wednesday, 14 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home