Friday, December 22, 2006

happy holidays


I called in sick today. I haven’t had a day off in two weeks and I want to nip this cold in the bud before it has its way with me ; )

2 more sleeps until my sassy red headed friend lands in Tokyo and I’m a little more than excited. We haven’t planned too many things to do but on Christmas day, Shelley, Jenny, Matt and I are going to have lunch at the Park Hyatt in Shinjuku. Yes indeed, we’re going to dine with champagne at the New York Grill located on the 52nd floor. We’ll dress up like we’re rich and hob knob with the elite for an hour or two. After that we’ll do a little site seeing, take in a gallery or two then make change for the train and head back to Saitama.

On the 27th Jenny, Matt and I are going to fly back to Okinawa where we’ll spend the rest of 2006. I’ll post pictures of Jenny and Delphine’s adventures in Japan as soon as I can.

For now I want to thank everyone who’s been keeping in touch with me for the past year. It warms my heart that although I’m so far away, I’m still in your thoughts.

I wish you all a very happy holiday season and the best of luck in 2007. Hopefully we’ll see each other in the New Year.

Xxxxoxoxo

Delphine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear nip-the-cold-in-the-bud nipponese, it's positively balmy in montreal. but branches groan under their thick wet load, perfect conditions for snowball fights, snowmen and strolling through muffled streets enjoying the holiday excess-induced cerebral fog - or struggling to shrug it off and wake up enough to get ready for the next shot of alcohol.
james brown is dead. have a thought for him atop tokyo - try to take in the bill viola retro at the mori tower - and we will think of you sipping champagne, and will avidly toast your joy.

Tuesday, 26 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home