Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Checking For Bands



I’ve finally reached an age where I have to check for wedding bands.
Last night Jenny and I went to the Horseshoe to check out a recent crushes band and she immediately pointed out the mark of a significant other on his left hand.


I’m not the marrying kind, I will never wear a white dress down a church aisle and find myself at the end of the walk repeating the words "until death do us part"
but I’m beginning to see the importance of a tag.


My crush is now fading, his wife can rest easy knowing women like myself see her presence on her husbands hand and move on to greener open pastures.

2 Comments:

Blogger msflowerlegs said...

i tend to notice the little details.

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little can mean a lot

Wednesday, 21 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home