Thursday, September 21, 2006

on our way...

Yesterday my roommate Shaggy and I went to Ryogoku to watch some sumo which was fantastic! I took some photos which have yet to be processed. I'm a little bit concerned about Okinawa's film processing situation. I've been really spoilt with Bic Camera's services here in the Tokyo area. Oh well, worse case scenario I'll just have to process my 1600/3200 black n white and infrared colour film when I get home.

Matt and I are slowly packing our things and taking in as much Tokyo fun as possible before moving to the island. We got information on our new apartment last week and it's going to be sweet! We're moving into a two bedroom, two balcony place on the 6th floor in the heart of Naha city. Come one, come all to sunny Okinawa : )

This is my roommate Shaggy standing beside Matt who might be on his knees...



Here are a few pics of the fish market...



Listening to Margaret Leng Tan's The Art of the Toy Piano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home