Monday, February 27, 2006

trash talk

I went to a cool department store last night called Loft and they have some great great stuff. It’s kind of a cross between Shoppers Drug Mart, Urban Outfitters and Ikea all under on roof. I tried on some vintage dresses that actually fit but the dressing room was about two sizes too small. I came across these interesting trash cans and had to take a photograph. I don’t quite understand what it means but it’s a little bit twisted. What I do know is that I don’t want one of these trash cans in my home when I’m PMSing.

I also had to own this notebook…

Listening to Explosions in the Sky Those Who Tell The Truth…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they also sell a different model large enough to throw away these ones on one of those PMS days...

Tuesday, 28 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home